• Graduate of Indy Lights moves up to NTT INDYCAR SERIES with Dale Coyne Racing with HMD Motorsports for his rookie campaign.
• 2021 Indy Lights Presented by Cooper Tires runner-up, claiming seven wins, 16 podiums, six pole positions.
• In 2016, started racing cars in Europe before focusing on the Road to Indy and racing in USF2000 in 2017 and Indy Pro 2000 in 2018. Also raced in Formula Regional Americas Championship Powered by Honda, where he finished second in the series with two wins and 15 podiums.
• Was a multi-time karting champion who was featured on TruTV's "Kart LIfe" in 2015.
• A first-generation Lithuanian American and the only son of immigrants who moved to Chicago in 1991, David inherited his father Henry’s love of racing. Grew up watching his father race at Road America.
• David lives in the southwest Chicago suburbs – not far from Dale Coyne Racing’s shop – and enjoys mountain biking, hi-fidelity music and “I’m a bit of a gamer.”